Most of you have probably heard about this event, which is making quite a headline lately. But, there are others who might have sidestepped the current news.
For them let’s not waste time beating around the bush. Head straight to what CES 2018 is all about?
Also Read: Insights of CES 2017
CES 2018 is:
An annual trade show put up by Consumer Technology Association. CES is one of the mega 4 days event hosted by Las Vegas Convention Center situated in Vegas, Nevada. Here global brands and aspiring startups showcase their innovative finds to the world and stay ahead of the game. Over 170,000 people from around the globe attend to become a witness to the out-of-the-world tech innovations a human mind can think of. This event is nothing short of heaven for the Tech giants and top mobile application developers who gather here mostly to learn new ways of presenting their ideas to the world.
And since CES 2018 is about to reach its concluding part, it’s time to round up and present all that happened in the City of Lights. As the popular slogan for Las Vegas says, ‘What happens here, stays here,’ we are not keeping the outcomes of the event to us since we believe in ‘Sharing is caring’.
So, here presenting to you the best of CES 2018:
- Razer Project Linda is quite an attention grabber with laptop dock where one needs to place the phone in the trackpad area and use it to power the laptop as well. 53 Wh external battery for your phone and packing a 120 Hz display for gaming features make this prototype quite a promising one.
- Vivo/Synaptics Clear ID FS9500 under glass fingerprint sensors is nothing short of a real treat for the eyes. Even though the Vivo did not announce the unnamed device that is going to be the proud owner of this feature yet many other devices already planning to include Synaptics FS9500 Clear ID sensor with OLED panels.
- Skagen Falster, a well-known brand for designing classy analog watches, has launched its very first touchscreen smartwatch. Powered by Android Wear, Skagen Falster looks more like a high-end jewelry than a watch. However, features such as heart rate monitor, built-in GPS, and LTE connectivity are missing here but it does have a classy look compared to the other smartwatches.
- Lenovo Mirage Solo Daydream VR Headset is empowered by Snapdragon 835 has 4 GB of RAM, microSD expansion, a Daydream controller, seven hours of battery life but works in the absence of smartphone and cables. All is required is to place the weight on the user’s forehead and the goggle resting against your face using a hinge above the head strap. It will go on sale in sometime in 2018.
- Google Pay and Google Assistant-powered products are two new finds of Google displayed at CES 2018. Google Pay is an easy-to-understand platform, the outcome of a proper merging of Android Pay and Google Wallet. Google Assistant, on the other hand, is here to give a tough competition to Amazon’s Alexa with Assistant-powered smart displays, which will be visible in Lenovo, JBL, LG and Sony soon.
- Honor View 10 might turn out to be the biggest competitor of OnePlus 5T’s. 5.99-inch Full HD+ display, Kirin 970 processor, 6 GB of RAM, and dual 12 and 20 MP cameras are the features that make View 10 a much-awaited device for sure.
- Alcatel 1, 3 and 5 places forward the most premium design with its latest smartphones lined up for this year 2018. It sports a fingerprint reader and an 18:9 aspect ratio screen with the 5th version offers maximum premium feeling with minimal features but dual front-facing cameras for better selfies.
There are other noteworthy presentations such as:
- JBL link view similar to Amazon Echo Show features an 8-inch HD display (1,280 x 720 resolution), two front-facing 10W speakers, a rear-facing passive radiator for deeper bass, along with support for 24-bit HD audio streaming and comes with Chromecast support built in for multi-room playback.
- Metal designed Xperia L2, XA2, and XA2 Ultra comes with rear-mounted fingerprint scanners.
- HP’s Chromebox G2 is offered with 16 GB of RAM, two USB 2.0 ports, three USB 3.0 ports, a USB Type-C port, a headphone jack, an HDMI port, an ethernet port, and an SD card reader
- Rog Swift gaming display with Android TV is a 65-inch 4K G-Sync and has 120 Hz refresh rates, ultra-low latency, and an inbuilt NVIDIA Shield. Also supports HDR content with Quantum Dot Technology and peak brightness of 1,000 units.
- A bronze edition of Blackberry’s KEYone comes with complete with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
Innovation and technology have a long-lasting harmonious relation. Innovation is which has triggered outbursts of modern technology. CES event is the right platform to promote it. And since Fluper, a top-rated mobile application development company has always promoted innovation, it is pretty experienced in harnessing modern technology to create spellbinding apps.
Care to avail Fluper’s service, you can knock them at:
WhatsApp on 9811214178