The term, ‘On-demand service provider’ is quite in news these days. In fact, the big players in the mobile app development world are very much aware of the applications that are occupying the app store lately catering to different customer requirements. Android application development companies like Fluper identified the true potentiality of this budding service sector when planning the mobile app design.
Also Read: Are you curious to know your app type?
Fluper has exemplified the team’s unique artistry when opting for on-demand service sector to carve out food delivery applications like:
- Freshmenu is a one-stop solution to purchase delicious and mouthwatering delicacies delivered right to your doorstep. There is one unique feature that makes them worth installing and i.e. there is a daily rotating food menu with 20 dishes per day added.
- Order your choicest meals from your restaurants located right in your neighborhood, which traditionally opts out of home delivery option, but with Foodora, it is possible. Available only across countries like Australia, Canada, Europe.
- Deliveroo app takes your order and fetches food service from the best-loved restaurants near to your location, delivering right at your doorstep. This application is available for service in countries like UK, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, and UAE.
There are similar applications covering other genres of the same sector as well. UrbanClap and Uber are the two names that first pop up in our mind whenever the term on-demand service looms up on the horizon. The app stores are over-crowded with different apps. Afterall, each and every app developer tries to draw benefit from whatever opportunities the market has to offer to result in millions of apps uploaded here. Choosing the right one is quite a tricky task.
So, hereby shortlisting the top 10 on-demand service apps, which are popular and come in service whenever there is a market demand for the same.
The name that has to top the list is:
- UrbanClap is a fastest growing venture in India. The on-demand service application hires trusted professionals for the different types of services the application promises to render. Right from housekeeping services like plumbing, electricity, carpenters, cleaning and pest control to personal care services like beauty, spa, fitness through yoga, learning to play guitar, home decoration or clicking wedding pictures as well as mobile and other appliance repairmen etc.
- Uber is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, food delivery and transportation service clubbed into a singular application available at your service just at an app distance. It is popularly known for its cab booking application for share rides. The company has begun strategic expansion into other sectors too especially the food delivery one.
Also Read: 6 essentials to create Taxi app like Uber
- ServisHero deals with different home services and has a database of over 5000 professionals catering to on-demand services across countries like Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. Housekeeping, AC servicing, Plumbing, Electrician, General contractors, Home renovation and Relocation etc. are the services one can expect from ServisHero.
- Services right from domestic cleaning and ironing to repairment of appliances as well as gardening, junk removal, health, and beauty, to the child and personal care, is catered to by this particular application, Bizzby. The professionals are thoroughly scanned and checked before hired for service.
- Food delivery, house cleaner for household chores, Uber-like taxi service, barber, movers, and packers, painting professional, electrician and other services are available under the roof of Flizit. This application has awarded 4.3 stars in the Google Play store.
- For different groceries, kitchen items and beauty products, you can search for Grofers in the Play store. It is a low-priced online super-market to offer grocery, fruits & vegetables, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & seafood delivered right to your home on demand.
Also Read: Beautify yourself with on-demand salon apps
- To compete with companies like FedEx, Roadie: Package Delivery is an application that can get your stuff delivered through roadie drivers. Download the app, create a delivery gig, and match up with any roadie driver headed in your direction. They agree only when location, price, ratings, and reviews matches.
- Body massaging can be a part of the on-demand service since the busy schedule of our daily lives spare limited time for body and mind relaxation. Soothe is the application wherein the user can actually book an appointment just an hour prior to the service requirement and get it done from a licensed five-star therapist any day delivered right within the comforts of their homes. Payments are made right through the app.
- Medicast, an on-demand medical service application, works with the hospitals as well as the healthcare systems to offer home care to the patients. There are two parts of the same application designed separately one for the health providers and the other for the health seekers.
- FlyCleaners is the modern solution to the urban city life crisis. The busy schedule spares hardly enough time to clean our dirty linen or even make a journey to the Dry Cleaners shop to get the job done. Mobile application for such service is the answer that sends a professional to pick up the laundry, clean it and then drop it right at your doorstep.
Also Read: 5 on-demand laundry service apps
To stand out in the market, one needs to stay ahead of the market competition. Since urban customers prefer the instant professional response to their urgent requirements for on-demand service, these applications can give any aspiring android as well as iOS app development company like Fluper to design apps for similar ideas.
If you have to stay ahead in the competition with your mobile application development then you can try creating one for on-demand services.