Much awaited iPhone X is finally out on the market amidst endless speculations and expectations piling up for months among iOS app developers and iPhone users. And for those who missed the latest model, well there is a composite review already out in the market pertaining to the features included in the latest model. But the question is how far the revealed device features successfully met the expectations?? To respond to this question, it is important to indulge in a comparative analysis of the expectations Vs reality of iPhone X.
Also Read: Will iPhone 8 justify Apple’s take on innovation?
To begin with, let’s retrace a few steps backward into the expectations of iPhone X
Apple has always stayed on the radar either through its latest iPhone models or the iPhone application development services. And each time it manages to stay a couple of steps ahead of the speculations. But obviously the company endorses innovation at all levels of the development and designing process and this fact is aptly revealed through the end product.
Today, we are indulging in a comparative analysis of expectations Vs reality of the latest much-hyped model. So we begin with the expectations here:
Also Read: Expectations Vs Reality for Apple’s WWDC Conference 2017
- An entirely new outlook and design with an OLED screen and wireless charging facility.
- Augmented and virtual reality is expected to have more exposure to this new model.
- Dual lens camera for both smaller and larger screen models.
- A dedicated processor with 3D image and 3D modeling capabilities.
- Absence of home button
More so, the present CEO of Apple, Tim Cook has revealed Company’s growing ambitious plans with Augmented Reality and iPhone app developers can expect the new handset to come as a box of surprise inclusive of the augmented reality enabled features.
Having done with iPhone X expectations, it’s time to study the model reviews out in the market.
A whopping price of $999 and towering expectations, the world was patiently awaiting the expert reviews to unveil the reality of iPhone X. And here we have lined up model reviews on search engine sites as soon as limited versions of the device penetrated the market.
- A distinct steel frame with space grey hues blending with the rest of the device.
- As expected, the home button is missing, sporting a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a crisp display.
- The dual camera bump is vertical against the horizontal bump visible on iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus
- Navigate to the device with gestures in the complete absence of Home Button and FaceID feature for security scanning against the regular fingerprint scanner.
- The 5.8 inches device carries a significantly larger screen compared to iPhone 8 with a glass back cover and wireless charging facility yet it is easier to handle compared to the previous models.
- Animojis are more entertaining and fun-filled capable of imitating facial expressions using the front-facing Face ID sensor.
Few mishaps with the latest model:
- But it lacks headphone jack and continuous usage for over 30 minutes results in overheating of the device.
- Apple has failed to update few applications for iPhone X and the new portrait camera mode fails to capture incredible images as expected at times.
iPhone users, however, can expect quick address of the above-mentioned issues which are observed in the initial models of iPhone X.
Irrespective of what inferences readers will draw from the comparative analysis, one thing is for sure that Apple did manage to justify the stupendous cost of the model. And if users are looking for an incredible as well as innovative experience with their smartphone irrespective of the cost incursion, then iPhone X is the right model for them. Though much has not been revealed on the expected AR-enabled features yet top iPhone application development companies can expect some surprises boxed up in its features to exploit for their designed applications. Those who have already purchased it have concluded that it is undoubtedly a worth purchasing gadget especially for those who prefer latest and greatest models and spend major time accessing their smartphones.
Top-rated mobile application development companies such as Fluper wait for the launching of such unique devices so that they gain the opportunity to manipulate their in-house creativity to design applications for such smartphones that support them.
While the market is still hot, grab hold of such a dedicated mobile app developer hired specifically to design innovative applications to complement iPhone X. Contact them now at:
WhatsApp on 9811214178