Every mobile app developers in the industry are likely to get loaded with use and implementation of AR and VR based applications and source sometime in the near future. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) both have same grounds but are different at the viewers end. VR makes you go around the places non-existing physically but appears real whereas AR enhances the vision of 2D into 3D.
Also Read: Top mobile application development trends 2017
Let’s have an understanding of VR and AR impact on different fields:
Also Read: Virtual and augmented reality in gaming industry
Also Read: Virtual reality scope in healthcare service
Virtual Desktop Implications on Corporate Workplace
- This is often referred as computing based on server. In this technology desktops are being virtualized.
- The operating system is at the data centre and the image of it is delivered to the endpoint.
- This technology enables the endpoint users to get access to applications. The endpoint user can be anyone desktop or mobile.
Maximize User Experience with Attractive Features
- The virtual reality is a dream which disappears when the user takes off the box of his eyes.
- This is what makes the whole experience fascinating with opportunity to mobile developers to explore and design similar apps with interesting visuals.
Reliability for Security
- Getting started with a new mobile application pause an individual for a while, with the common question hovering in his mind, “How reliable is the technology?”
- This is perfectly taken care of by the native app developers. The data at the user end is safeguarded from easy accessibility by the cyber criminals.
- It is important to note that the data is available at the data centre and not at the endpoint.
Deep Analysis of Customer Behavior
- If the business needs to land on win-win situation, first thing is to get analysis from top mobile application development companies to have a proper understanding of its end users.
- Study of customer behavior is one of the possibilities of virtual reality. If there is a launch of new mobile application, the first step required is to put out for a trail in the market. What if the virtual reality could tell you how your mobile application is perceived at the user end before the sales?
- With the strategy of prior study of customer response to the invention of a product or application will only maximize the productivity.
Interaction with Global Market
- The trade traditionally was limited among the continents that we know of when the earth was to familiar with mobile app developers but with the emergence of internet in 90s made us more global and it’s been growing after that in every possible way.
- In spite of such developments in past, language barrier is one major hindrance for expanding the business to overseas. Virtual reality is the answer to this hurdle in the competition.
- The statistics say it all for itself the worth of virtual reality software and hardware is $40 billion by 2025.
Branding and Aggressive Marketing
- According to the Warc, the global marketing intelligent services, the 3600 – digital view by virtual reality and the interpretation of the real world by computer aided digital images has been setting up marketing trends for the coming up years.
- The popularity of Pokémon Go highlighted the use of augmented reality for the competitors in the market. The download of Pokémon Go resulted in 50 million installations by the end of the month it was launched.
- The AR is precisely the mobile technology for everyone for branding and marketing.
Pile of Applications Need AR and VR:
On-the-job training for young executives
The use of virtual reality to train the employees in mass has made it easier for the recipient to understand the new technology or change in a better way with education apps for developers
One can get the best course and teachers in the market to learn something but the effective learning can be best experienced o the job where you learn the very day and implement it right away. The most essential tradeoff is to be made between mistakes and understanding. Increasing understanding and minimizing the mistakes is the best way to learn. The above phenomenon is best demonstrated by an experiment performed by Google on two different set of group of people . one learning through AR and the other through YouTube videos.
The result of the experiment depicted lesser mistakes made by the group of people who learned through AR. Hence, the trade off was reached to some extent.
Education gets more relatable and tech-savvy
The developing countries are somehow experiencing the gap between the skills studied and employable skills due to fast growing technology changes around the world .
Virtual Reality and Augmented reality is one solution to these problems. The use of AR brings in cognitive tracks for simulations.
In medical sciences it will give insides to the human body for practice experiments done by the students pursuing medical science. As a result it will give efficient trainees avoiding the possibility of mistakes.
Educational skills, which were just limited to imagination, can be now turned into implementation virtually. The already existing platforms are education apps for students.
Taking away rigid manufacturing
Manufacturing is one of the largest sectors for any market .The automation has somehow made things easier for the engineers especially the front end works with ease courtesy mobile application.
Monitoring through augmented reality implementation will make it possible to detect, correct, analyze in a better way.
All in one, the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are the result of machine learning making work easier at the front-end and back-end. It plays a huge role altering the very face of mobile application development environment. The coming decade will create a spatial of AR and VR for humans adaptations.
Top-rated mobile app development companies such as Fluper have identified the potentiality hidden in these technologies waiting to get fruitful exploitation for general benefit of the masses.
Care to learn more on their work, get in touch with the team at:
WhatsApp on 9811214178