The tech guru, Apple has always endorsed Innovation throughout its journey, justifying the very essence of the term by encouraging iOS application development companies to design such apps and iPhone devices, launched in the market till date.
Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc, strongly believed in, ‘Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.’ Even in the face of adversities, the company has retained its strong foothold remembering the inspiring words of Steve Jobs.
“THE CURE FOR APPLE IS NOT COST-CUTTING. THE CURE FOR APPLE IS TO INNOVATE ITS WAY OUT OF ITS CURRENT PREDICAMENT.”
Presently, the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, following the footsteps of his mentor, shoulders the responsibility to carry on the humongous task of designing Apple iPhones coated in innovative artistry.
His commencement speech at George Washington University epitomized his keen take on the company’s core concept, well reflected in his quote: “Some people see innovation as change, but we have never really seen it like that. It’s making things better.“
Retracing a few steps back into the history of Apple refreshes our mind on the different iPhones sets smeared with innovation triggering quite a commotion among mobile application developers around the world.
Let’s begin with the story:
- Year 2007– iPhone OS 1, iPhone 2G
- Year 2008– iPhone 3G
- Year 2009– iPhone 3GS
- Year 2010– iPhone 4
- Year 2011– iPhone 4S
- Year 2012– iPhone 5
- Year 2013– iPhone 5S
- Year 2014– iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Year 2015– iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- Year 2016– iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Year 2017– iPhone 8 or iPhone 7S
With respect to all the above-mentioned iPhones, speculations have piled up ever since Apple disclosed the latest model of iPhone 8 designed on iOS 11 at WWDC 2017, soon to be released this year.
Also Read: WWDC 2017
Also Read: Apple 10th Anniversary surprises
What are the expectations on possible iOS 11 features, likely to enter the new device??
- Revamped App Store with iOS 11- This feature targets iPhone mobile application development companies to design applications following the new guidelines Apple has revamped to improve the app store user experience.
- FaceTime Calls- Though an existing application, such a feature can expect to undergo some modification with the new device probably supporting multi-person group FaceTime video chats, automatically redirecting audio calls where a stable and reliable mobile signal exists.
- Smart Siri- To compete Amazon Echo, smarter Siri is inevitable, more knowledgeable and natural sounding.
- Panic button- This feature locks up the device discreetly to protect the stored data in situations that pose a threat to the forceful unlocking of the device. Also, the Emergency SOS feature automatically sends messages to listed emergency contacts.
- Augmented Reality applications- The ongoing demand for both augmented reality and artificial intelligence concepts are likely to occupy a space in the iOS 11 framework. The release of ARKit confirms its aim to invest more in AR technology.
Also Read: Augmented Reality Indian Apps
- Front camera features 3D sensing- OLED iPhone is likely to feature front camera and Infrared module capable of sensing the 3D space in front of it.
- Wireless charging- Glass back supports wireless charging as expected though already prior applied in Apple watches.
- Improved aesthetics- Edge to edge OLED display measuring 4.7-inches, 5.5-inches or 5.8-inches with an all glass back and dual camera module placed vertically on the left corner.
- Apple Music TV- Apple is likely to upgrade Apple Music application better showcasing videos to exceed Spotify market share.
- Maps Enhancement- Recently Apple has invested heavily in capturing additional data to improve the Apple Maps countering Google Map applications, also efforts bestowed to redefine indoor mappings as well.
Also Read: Differences between Apple and Google Maps
- Dark Mode- Rumors on Dark Mode feature has been doing the rounds quite recently. This feature will maintain a dark theme throughout the operating system reducing the brightness and turning the screen dark. It is likely to display a black/blue light during night time for better usability.
- P2P payment with the message- This is nothing but an extension of Apple Pay and is likely to win a space in iPhone 8.
- Health Apps- Apple is seriously rethinking for digital health service investments with fresh insights into electronic health records of patients. A new feature you can expect from the device.
Also Read: Healthcare applications
The rumored features do have a touch of innovation but how much they convert into reality only the actual device will gradually reveal.
The whole world is waiting with fingers crossed. iOS developers are filled with anticipations. Days of mounting speculations have practically taken their night’s sleep. Will iPhone 8 designed on the latest iOS 11 version successfully live up to the expectations?? Or will it fail to create any impact at all??
What is your opinion on this??
Fluper houses a team of gifted apps development enthusiasts to immerse in impeccable iPhone application development by harnessing the abilities of the iOS operating system. Hence the entire world is eagerly awaiting the entry of iPhone 8 to start exploring the creative innovations likely to be included in the new device.
Care to learn more about Fluper, catch us on:
WhatsApp on 9811214178