We all know Apple iWatch is the most efficient and effective smartwatch brand that has ever appeared in the smart gadget industry. Expensive, fashionable, and trendy Apple iWatches have always been an iconic option for our advanced generation. But the Apple watches have no role play if you are an Android user.
Don’t worry! Moto 360 Smartwatch will melt everything as it comes with stunning beauty. With a classy rotating crown look attaching a leather strap, and hardy stainless-steel framework makes it feel comfortable for the users.
Moto 360 appears as a third-generation Motorola watch and this time they take away all the good names about delivering performance and functionalities.
- This smartwatch powered by an advanced WearOS that can support both devices platforms Android along with the iPhone too.
- The operating system configured for this Smartwatch is far better at delivering constructive performance.
- At the time of starting it works blazingly fast and you can feel a silky swift conversion between screens without any lagging.
- Moto 360 will fix all payment issues without contact physically through GPS navigation and NFC application software.
- The display screen always remains sharp and bright. It adopts and acts accordingly in different light conditions. Hence, it is no need to flick your wrist all the time or tap on it to see the time.
- In terms of better fitness reasons, this smartwatch comes with a waterproof (3ATM) silicone strap. You will also get the heartbeat tracker that measures your general pulse level, calories burnt during exercise.
- One of the most upgraded features that make Moto 360 a distinguished smartwatch brand for its all-new edition. This edition is extremely useful in this coronavirus pandemic, as it has a pre-installed hand-washing timer that reminds you to scrub up your hands and maintain proper hygiene.
In the end, it would not be an exaggeration to say the Moto 360 smartwatch is the latest invention for the advancement of Android devices that will beat all the previous track records.