This fact is not hidden with the mobile phone users that the top mobile application development companies prefer to involve an artificially intelligent chatbot in catering customer inquiries across on their designed applications. But do they realize that such bots can be manipulated effectively to improve the internal work environment of a company or an enterprise? But obviously there are such Artificial Intelligent bots that specifically concentrate their intelligence in simplifying the complex enterprise work environment. If there are mobile applications designed by mobile developers to help out the internal work process for a company then why not own a chatbot serving the similar purpose?? Either Android or iPhone app developer must have thought of investing in designing smart bots that will only concentrate on helping employees of an enterprise to achieve their target. The purpose is to allow the flow of data and information seamlessly across the company that ultimately leads to enhancing team productivity and transparency.
Also Read: How to Implement AI and Machine Learning into Mobile Apps?
Having established this fact, it gets equally important to understand exactly where such bots can be productively utilized. Let’s explore the 10 different ways by which such chatbots can help in the internal operation of an enterprise:
Also Read: Chatbot trends 2017
- Enhance internal communication- a Smooth flow of business operations entails an uninterrupted exchange of information and unhindered internal communication. Employing a chatbot can ensure such possibility across different sections. Minimize the dependency on team members for inquiry responses or schedule appointments, also eliminating human errors by utilizing an artificially intelligent chatbot.
- Centralizing tasks- Bots need not replace important pieces of software, such as CRM, but can contribute towards centralizing all business applications within the company. Employees can easily question the chatbot or simply order them to carry out any tasks they need. This minimizes the requirement for an extra human workforce.
- Synchronizing tasks of different devices- Usually, business models entail breaking down operations into specific departments wherein each department is addressed independently. Such models create synchronization issues that eventually hamper the workflow. Chatbots come to the rescue here to enable smooth synchronization among departments by pushing mass notifications, confirming as they are delivered, and responding to any questions pertaining to any changes that have been made.
- Personal assistance to the team- Usually business leaders has the privilege to hire a personal assistant. But implementing a Chatbot will actually serve the role of a personal assistant to all the employees, one bot dedicated for each employee, helping them with their tasks that cut-off hiring unnecessary team members.
- Big data analysis- Big data is the primary and major source of useful data that all enterprises require. The data comes in a scattered manner that requires the service of a trained analyst and investment of manpower as well as hours to interpret the results.
- Mobile developers make use of the service of the chatbots to help the enterprise in sorting and analyzing such huge data in a matter of hours or minutes.
- Simplify complex task- Chatbots are intelligent enough to easily conduct most if not all of the tasks if they are properly instructed thereby reducing the need to engage employees in otherwise unproductive and monotonous tasks. Also, they can perform complex roles effortlessly without erring.
- Free flow of internal information- Employees need to feel that they are a part of a team in order to perform better. The only way to make the workers feel such is by keeping them well-informed about all changes and decisions taking place in the management, regardless of their position in the company. AI bots do the work of keeping the employees updated and will inform them if recurring questions need immediate addressing.
- Minimize abrupt turnarounds- Chatbots promotes an easy flow of data and information across different departments that eventually cut-off the delay time yet help the employees in rendering quality output.
- Promote smooth B2B applications- Android or iOS app development companies mainly offer their services to other business organizations. They can also make use of Chatbots to create a seamless experience for their end clients. They can cut-off the excess workload on the sales team by conferring bots to cater to clients’ inquiries and program them to involve a sales representative as soon as one of the potential clients display legitimate interest in their products or services.
- Multitasking capabilities- Chatbots are specifically designed to interact with thousands of users simultaneously and are capable of multitasking. They will grow along with the company as it gradually expands its business operations.
Also Read: Chatbots in banking sector
But obviously, the very first step involved towards creating an efficient and artificially intelligent chatbot is to choose the appropriate platform that will aptly support your enterprise mobile application developed. Organizing internal affairs and keeping the entire workforce on the same page becomes achievable thereby ensuring smooth and seamless running of the business.
It is always advisable to avail the service of a dedicated hired mobile app developer such as Fluper that will take away all the headache of the development process.
Fluper, one of the top-rated mobile app development company, has proven its app-building efficiency more than once in the many applications designed by its creative team.