CES is known to be the most influential tech event in world that takes place at Las Vegas every year. This annual show is organized by CTA (Consumer Technology Association) and is mostly held in January month of every year. Taking Consumer Electronics Show 2021 to a next level, CES 2022 will amaze you with all-new releases in tech products. A platform where you can explore revolutionary technologies along with ample advanced gadgets to make your life much convenient than ever. Tech professionals, journalists, and industry leaders from different corners of the globe join this mega event to have a glimpse of future technology. Whatever technology or gadget you are interested in, you will find them all with latest updates at this grand tech event.
There were more than 40000 visitors reported at CES 2022 Las Vegas even when most companies decided to join-in virtually due to pandemic effect. But that doesn’t stop us from bringing the latest updates and announcements from the show. The prime focus of CES 2022 was on technologies that can transform varied sectors including healthcare, retail, transport, and agriculture. Apart from this, there were ample new releases announced by TV & smartphone manufacturers to enthrall consumers.
Following the CES 2022 announcements, we have brought some dazzling announcements and launches that will certainly help you upgrade your life. Some notable products that were announced this year included new virtual reality headset from PlayStation, updated Lenovo Thinkpads, and Matter platform to integrate smart home devices.
CES 2022 Announcements
Most products featured at CES 2022 will not be available for a launch later this year or beyond but we have mentioned certain releases that are available for you.
Jabra Elite 4 Wireless Earbuds
These earbuds are designed for those living an active lifestyle. The earbuds are water, dust, and sweat proof with a battery life of up to seven hours with a single charge. You can order these elite class earbuds from any shopping app at just $ 119.
Samsung Freestyle Projector
This amazing projector comes with a 180-degree range of motion so that you can simply point it at a variety of angles. The projector has the capability to level and refocus the picture at any angle. Its 5-watt woofer will keep you enthralled with its immersive and cinematic sound effect.
Garmin Venu 2 Plus Smartwatch
This amazing fitness tracker watch by Garmin will be available in three different sizes (40, 43, & 45mm). You will love its high-resolution AMOLED display and stainless-steel bezel with an add-on for making calls and using voice controls. The watch has all advanced health tracking features and offers score for your stress and fitness age.
Samsung S21 Fan Edition 5G Smartphone
This is the latest edition in Samsung’s popular line of Galaxy S smartphones. The phone is fan-inspired and has all exciting set of features to fuel your passion. The phone has four cameras including a 32-megapixel selfie camera and is available in tempting colors including Olive, Lavender, Graphite, and White.
Razer Blade 14 Gaming Laptop
This amazing laptop is going to be a huge sensation for gamers where they get RGB keyboard and a QHD screen with this 14-inch laptop. It also has an AMD Ryzen 95900 HX processor along with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphic card. The laptop also has 16 GB memory with 1 TB storage capacity.
AnkerWork B600 Video Bar
This video bar is designed to enhance your work from home conference set up. The video bar includes a camera, dual speaker, four microphone array and light. This amazing video bar eliminates the need for several devices and allows you to focus in loud environments.
Echelon Ex-8S Bike
This all-new fitness bike by Echelon brings 24-inch HD screen with a curved design where you can also flip the screen to face away from the bike to consider other workouts. The bike has wheels with LED lights that can be switched in 15 different colors.
Other Prominent Announcements from CES 2022
- The smart home platform Matter can connect smart home devices from different brands. Amazon, Apple, Google, and Samsung are some brands that have launched Matter-compatibility. It will be launched in June 2022.
- PlayStation also announced its newest virtual reality headset VR2 that is compatible with PS5. The headset has OLED display along with 110-degree field of view. The headset is expected to be launched later this year.
- Lenovo also announced a series of new laptops including addition to its latest ThinkPad line. The ThinkPad Z series is integrated with AMD Ryzen Pro processor along with 13.3-inch Z13 and 16-inch Z16.
- Sony also announced its first-ever quantum dot OLED TV Bravia XR Master series. The TV uses a Smasung made QD-LED panel and will be available in 55 and 65-inch versions. More details will be announced till April 2022.
- BMW announced its latest paint technology at CES 2022. A paint that changes color and it created with technology underlying e-readers and E-ink. The technology uses differently charged particles to display different colors.